Tuesday, December 31, 2013

new stockist...My Little Empire

A new addition to my suburb is a great little shop called My Little Empire.  With its newly painted interior and exterior and polished concrete floors, it's a breath of fresh air for the local shopping strip.
 My Little Empire is a one of kind homewares-interiors-design shop.  I popped in when it opened and met owner Lauren who is bright, bubbly and full of enthusiasm for her new store.  Lauren is filling the shop with bright and colourful homewares such as peacock beds and chairs, ceramics, cushions, jewellery, mexican crosses and skulls, candles, interiors books, succulents.  The list goes on, she has new stock arriving each week and it's new and fresh which I love.
We got chatting about things, I told her I lived in the neighbourhood with my kids going to the local school and how I am a maker of fabric word arts etc.  Lauren was really interested and asked me to bring some frames in and I am happy to say My Little Empire is now a stockist for Gozi & Pop word arts.  For my information about My Little Empire you can follow here on facebook and instagram  user name my_little_empire


Proud new owner Lauren on the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment