Tuesday, February 12, 2013

new word art for Valentine's Day..

Have just delivered some more fabric word art to stockists Fresco House & Flowers and to Davies & son in time for Valentine's Day.  Luckily I had finished the majority of the framing before my daughter's scooter accident.

This is one I just finished this afternoon and sent to Davies & Son.  The fabric I used was vintage floral.


The inspiration for this quote comes from a song of the same name in the movie When Harry Met Sally . The music was written by George Gershwin and has had many notable recordings from artists such as Ella Fitzgerald and Frank Sinatra.  I quite like Harry Connick, Jr's version, maybe because I've seen 'When Harry Met Sally' so many times, but I never tire of hearing it.



No comments:

Post a Comment