Wednesday, February 6, 2013

getting some new orders.. List #4

Getting back into routine now, kids are back at school and I've been whizzing up some new things.

List for this week - make some doorstops, fabric word art for my stockists (Valentine's Day next week) and stock up on materials.


I've blogged about this fabric (above) before, it's really sweet as it features Melbourne's trams, horse drawn carriages, the MCG, Arts Centre and Flinders Street train station.  This is one of my best sellers.


Elephants on black


In My Garden

Currently sewing up the fabric word art so will show some photos soon.  It's a sewing marathon at the moment and I love it.

1 comment:

  1. These look great - I think the elephant is my favourite. I'd love a dress out of the floral fabric. Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete