Sunday, December 9, 2012

a surprise under the tree..


I feel like an excited little kid again.  I just found a present under the tree...and it's for me!  In the past my partner has not been the best shopper and I know this probably sounds really slack, but I have usually ended up choosing my present and then he and the kids have wrapped it up.  I don't really like surprises so now I am very curious as to what it is.  I remember when I was little sneaking a peak through the wrapping paper, carefully removing a little bit of sticky tape to see what was inside.  I have to admit the thought just crossed my mind to do it again, but that would be very naughty.  I guess I will just have to wait patiently.  It is not going to be easy!

2 comments:

  1. Don't peek Sharon! Even if it turns out to be something you don't really like, it's better to have a surprise on Christmas Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma, you are so right. Maybe I will like surprises after all.

      Delete