Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Cool books and fabric heaven..

I've been catching up on the last couple of episodes of Offspring which always makes me feel like taking a walk around Brunswick and Fitzroy where the show is filmed. 


                               20110527-091026.jpg


 One of my favourite shops is Readings bookstore in Lygon Street, Brunswick.  I could easily spend an hour or two browsing all the shelves, there is such a great selection of books, with cool music playing in the background and the store is always buzzing with other book lovers.

They have a fantastic section of kids books too. I love kids books and some of the titles are sure to give a few giggles.

Further down Lygon Street in Brunswick East is a shop I have been wanting to check out for ages:  GJ's Discount Fabrics.  They have the biggest range of quilting fabrics I have come across so far, it is fabric lover's heaven.  

Even though it's on the other side of town for me, it was well worth the visit.  


No comments:

Post a Comment